On this week’s episode, Brent and Ryan are joined in the studio by Shaggy, who would like to defend his Quarterback, Tua Tagovailoa of the Miami Dolphins. We also discuss:
- Kwame Brown chose to “engage in mutual combat” with the members of All The Smoke podcast, including Matt Barnes (Becky with the good hair,) Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas. We love it.
- Brent and I had our very first Dumpster Baby, which will now be the name for anyone that takes us too seriously and turns into a fully grown child on social media. From mopping floors at the SLAM magazine headquarters to small-time news producer in Jackson, MS.
- Turning sports talk into personal beef.
- Basketball player to rapper…can it work?
- Baseball’s “Unwritten Rules” and why guys like Tony LaRussa need to go away.
- Stephen A. Smith and others with horrible takes on Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani of the Las Angeles Anaheim Angels of California and Disneyland and so on.
- Cathal Kelly’s trash take on Pittsburgh Penguins star, Sidney Crosby.
- Details on our upcoming Steve Cockslam Seattle SuperSonics jersey GIVEAWAY!