As some of you may have noticed, Trash Sports Takes is now audible. We have ventured into the land of millions of podcasts with what some would say is the “greatest sports podcast” of all time.
Who said that? It doesn’t matter.
Join Ryan Seabreast and Brent N. Liberty every Sunday as they discuss the worst sports takes of the week. Takes from sports “analysts,” Twitter “experts,” and the athletes themselves. If you don’t agree with us, tell us how you feel. We might even bring you on the show to talk about it!
You can now leave us a voicemail by clicking the orange tab on the right side of the page, or at the bottom if you’re on a mobile device. Give us your best…or worst takes. Tell us how you really feel!
Check back every Sunday for the newest trash takes. We are available wherever you listen to podcasts. Subscribe wherever you want!
Or listen on Spotify right here!
Episode #8: The Poopgate Scandal
Trash Sports Takes #8
- Floyd Maywhether vs Logan Paul fight week
- Golfer Shoots And Kills Dog For Stealing His Ball
- Salil Zaveri is a sales and marketing consultant and the CEO of Zaveri Consulting, LLC.
- We have exclusive text messages from Zaveri, denying any wrong-doing.
- Oakland A’s doing Oakland A’s things and being cheap bastards
- @MichaelSalfino (12.1k followers…4 total likes on this comment)
- It really is the moment of truth for the Browns. But we already know they’re going to mess it up like the Rams did. When your argument is that your coach salvaged the QB, why pay the QB?
- @byKimberlyA has no argument for Marcus Spears
- More info on our Seattle SuperSonics Steve Cockslam jersey giveaway
- WWE wrestler had a hidden phone as a camera in a bathroom. Talent found the phone and it was said to have “less than savory” files on it.
- Velveteen Dream (Patrick Clark Jr) had a questionable backstage reputation as reports suggested that he “rubbed many people wrongly behind the scenes.”
- BrewDog Trash Take of the Week
- Piers Morgan called Naomi Osaka every British slur possible because she, like many others, suffers from mental health issues.
- William Shortreed III
- @w1ldb1ll__ wants to fight me because he knows he’s wrong. Dumpster baby number 2.
Episode #7: Lightweights of Freedom and Convenient Feminists
- Champions League Final – Man City vs Chelsea
- Joe Kelly – “People be bitches.”
- People aren’t used to being around people and forgot how to act in public.
- Streaker at Washington Nationals game during a rain delay
- BuckeyeMamma @hangonsloopy93 – The Convenient Feminist
- NBA fans suck. Sixers fans dumping popcorn on Russ as he walks off with an injury.
- Knicks fans spitting at Trae Young
- Racial slurs toward Kyrie from Celtics fans
- Mickey Callahan has FINALLY been suspended by MLB and fired by the Angels for showing his cock to every woman he’s ever met.
- @DickieV – Complains about eating a peasant breakfast in first-class on a @United flight.
- Stephen A Smith isn’t afraid of Kwame Brown and challenges him to come on his show.
- Brooks Koepka vs. Bryson Dechambeau is the rivalry golf desperately needs.
Episode #6: Mr. Irrelevant
On this week’s episode, Brent and Ryan are joined in the studio by Shaggy, who would like to defend his Quarterback, Tua Tagovailoa of the Miami Dolphins. We also discuss:
- Kwame Brown chose to “engage in mutual combat” with the members of All The Smoke podcast, including Matt Barnes (Becky with the good hair,) Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas. We love it.
- Brent and I had our very first Dumpster Baby, which will now be the name for anyone that takes us too seriously and turns into a fully grown child on social media. From mopping floors at the SLAM magazine headquarters to small-time news producer in Jackson, MS.
- Turning sports talk into personal beef.
- Basketball player to rapper…can it work?
- Baseball’s “Unwritten Rules” and why guys like Tony LaRussa need to go away.
- Stephen A. Smith and others with horrible takes on Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani of the Las Angeles Anaheim Angels of California and Disneyland.
- Cathal Kelly’s trash take on Pittsburgh Penguins star, Sidney Crosby.
- Details on our upcoming Steve Cockslam Seattle SuperSonics jersey GIVEAWAY!
Episode #5: Third Burner: The Return of Meth-Mouth
- Happy 60th birthday to Dennis Rodman
- @getnickwright – “The award is not Best Statistical Resume. The award is Most Valuable Player. … If Jokić wins MVP he’d be the worst player to do so since Dave Cowens — in almost 50 years.”
- @kendrickperkins – “It’s way harder to win a championship in the NBA than it is in the NFL.”
- Blake Bortles to Green Bay
- @lavern_spicer – “Tim Tebow is getting signed because he knows how to throw a football. Colin Kaepernick isn’t getting signed because he doesn’t. It’s not about race.”
- @DezBryant – “So Tebow haven’t played an NFL game in damn near a decade and it’s that simple…no hate but you got to be kidding me”
- @theScore – JuJu doesn’t regret his ‘Browns is the Browns’ comment, even though Cleveland ‘whooped Pittsburgh’s ass’
- Our favorite meth-mouth Steelers fan is back on the pipe
- Raiders have 11,000 sq ft nightclub behind one endzone…with DJ and bottle service.
- Why Ryan thinks it’s a bad idea
For our first story on Meth-Mouth, click here:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/Idiotvillepodcast)
Episode #4: Fat Guy Punter
Episode #4 is a real doozy. Lots to talk about, and some really awful takes.
- Skip Bayless – “I’ll take Tebow as a blocker over you (Shannon Sharpe) on your best day”
- The Denver Broncos and the way they handled the Ja’Wuan James situation
- Max Kellerman and Bill Barnwell – The Browns should trade Baker Mayfield, 2 first-round picks, and David Njoku for Aaron Rodgers and Josh Jackson.
- Terry Bradshaw – “I do believe that while Aaron Rodgers is a phenomenal player, he has probably the worst foot-work I’ve ever seen for a starting QB”
- Adam Shefter’s “Breaking News” About Aaron Rodgers
- @B_Craw4D (Bryan Crawford) – “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Ben Simmons is not a competetor. He plays basketball for the money and the lifestyle it affords him” Dude can’t even spell competitor right.
- How did Porn Star Teanna Trump help Ben Simmons?
- Bojan @TtvBojan has some really strange thoughts about Justin Fields and the Bears
- @BrownsFreak51 has a horrible take on Aditi Kinkhabuala
- Andrew Filliponi has a fear boner for Najee Harris
Don’t forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button!
Here Is Episode #4: Fat Guy Punter
Episode #3: Big Fudge
As Brent and Dill run the 40-yard-dash in Cleveland, Ryan Seabreast is in the studio with guest host, Big Fudge Pat Thomas.
This week, we discuss:
- Heisenberg vs Hodor
- Albert Breer’s strange comparison between Bernie Kosar and…
- @fantasyformula on TikTok explains what’s at risk for the 49ers pick at #3
- Dusty Gooch vs Kevin Love
- Linne’s Pub in Cincinnatti says “No more NBA”
- Jordan Palmer on the “most physically gifted QB of all time”
- Tatis Jr vs Bauer is great for baseball
- Complex Sports Podcast on Danny Dimes and Baker Mayfield
- Jake & Logan Paul, Floyd Mayweather Jr, and a buttload of money
Listen to ‘Big Fudge’ here!
Episode #2: Thought I Told You That We Won’t Stop
-We see you, Brett Favre, and your dick-pic sendin’ contradicting ass.
-Some guy named Martin Cizmar, who is willing to die on the strangest hill.
-LeBron’s stupid tweet and Jason Whitlock’s absolutely insane overreaction.
-We also discuss a Michigan fan who, get this…has a horrible take on a certain Ohio State quarterback. Crazy, I know.
-Kevin Porter Jr. goes to the strip club, and Tom Brady’s ‘old man that hates change’ rant.
-We go off the rails a bit and Ryan tells us about possibly the greatest vivid, non-sexual dream of all-time.
If nothing else, come find out about the strangest joint OnlyFans out there. You won’t be disappointed.
Listen to ‘Thought I Told You That We Won’t Stop’ here!
Episode #1: Wings and Pizza
In this episode, we tell it like it is to some of the worst in the sports world.
-We call out Hue Jackson for ghosting us after he said he wanted to join the podcast and tell his side of things in Cleveland.
-Johnny Manziel for being a walking piece of shit.
-Pittsburgh fans, we call out Mark Madden for having some of the worst takes in Pittsburgh media.
-Same for Tony Grossi in Cleveland.
-We also call out self-proclaimed “alpha male,” average baseball player, and 7 million dollar man, Aubrey Huff.
-We also share Sir Yacht’s greatest purchase of all-time.
If you prefer to listen to your pods on youtube, we got you covered there too. Subscribe for exclusive content!